20 June 2016

Krafty Tips & Tuts - Lip Gloss Gift Tag

Hello!  This is Krafty Girl Becky from Cards by Becky 
with a guide for how to make a lip gloss gift tag.



SUPPLIES:
KKS Let Your Light Shine stamp set ( just released - new! )
Paper, Pencil, Ruler, Razorblade, etc.

STEP 1
First I tried cutting some slits and sliding in the lips gloss,
but this makes the paper bend (see lip gloss on the left).
To make it lay flat on the paper,
use a small strip of paper wrapped around the lip gloss. 


STEP 2
I made a template and marked where I would cut the slits
for the little paper wrapped around the lip gloss.


STEP 3
With a razorblade, I cut where I had marked with the template on the paper.
 
STEP 4
Then, I put the little piece of paper
(that would wrap around the lip gloss) into the holes and taped it on the back.


STEP 5
Lastly, I slid the lip gloss in place.
TIP!  To keep it in place, put a sticky dot on the back of the lip gloss.
 
 
Thanks for following along!   Have a lovely week!
 
  
 
JUNE  -  NEW RELEASE
Now Available!   Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop
___________________________________________________________________
 
  Check the KKS Blog for more Tips & Tutes!
 
 http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/search?q=tips&max-results=20&by-date=true     

No comments:

Post a Comment